Read more about the dialogue here
What can I do here?
You can help change Tumba!
- Submit your own suggestions or if you are several sharing an idea, you can post this together.
- You can interact with other people's suggestions, for example, you can comment or press a "thumbs up", known as a "like" on social media. When we go through the suggestions, this is a good guideline for us to see if some suggestions seem more popular than others!
Feel free to upload a picture, a map, a drawing that helps us understand the idea. Keep in mind that the person reading your idea does not necessarily see what you see, so explain, show and
visualize! In this way, others who come in and see your proposal can also like it!
Give us your best ideas - how can we make Tumba better together?!
Who can participate?
Everyone can participate, do you live or are you active in Tumba, have a good idea for Tumba - then share with you and be a part of the change!
You do not need to have a permanent address in Botkyrka, you also do not need a social security number, what you need is a commitment to the area!
What ideas can I submit?
Ideas that can make Tumba better! Do you want to see a change in the physical environment, do you lack an activity, do you have an idea for collaborations, suggestions for new solutions to various problems, share!
What you need to think about is to keep a good tone and in order for your idea to become a reality, keep in mind that;
- your idea needs to be something that the municipality can influence. The municipality does a lot in all different areas, but we cannot change laws, rebuild state roads and cannot influence how other authorities carry out their work. If you are unsure of what the municipality's responsibility is and is not, you can always ask us who work with the dialogue, talk to our community counselors at the civic center (medborgarkontor), before you submit your proposal. You will also find a lot of information about the municipality's responsibilities at botkyrka.se
- your idea needs to be feasible for us to take it further, and this is not always easy to know nor easy to describe. We have a dialogue with various administrations that are affected by the proposal to see if it can be implemented. If we are to build something, it must be on the municipality's land, if there is something that needs to be maintained, this also needs to be taken into account that we have the human resources needed to carry out the work. Therefore, come up with your suggestions and we will investigate what is possible!- The ‘Dialogkommission’ has a budget for realizing ideas, but it is also limited; construction of larger facilities such as indoor swimming pools and apartment blocks do not fit within the budget. You can read more about examples of what has been done here.
- The members of the Dialogkommission decide which measures will ultimately be implemented, we will communicate the various steps via the platform and provide feedback so you know where we are in the process.